Librarians: Mary Weakman, Connie Carstens, Linda Edwards
- Members are allowed to check out items from the library.
- Choose up to 3 books from the library at a time. Sign the card inside of each book and add your phone number, if you are not in the current directory.
- Give the librarian $5 (cash or check to HAAQG) for each book checked out. Return the book(s) within 2 months and your deposit will be refunded.
- There is a fee for duplication of patterns, and a replacement fee will be charged for damaged or lost books or tapes.
- The librarians can order or renew your subscription to Fons & Porter’s Love of Quilting. See them for details on the Guild’s special subscription rate.